Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones RB and Zinny LB isn’t bad at all considering they can sort of form a back 3 on the ball with Zin stepping into midfield, basically to how we usually play

Think you may need to go to a specific gate - give them a ring

There's a good chance I'm not going to make the first half tonight, does anyone know if they still let you into the ground at half time?

Had the same problem two or three years back with the Atalanta match. I confirm that if you get there late all gates are closed, except one, which is conveniently on the CB side as I remember it. And actually, they were just about to close that. I squeezed in with a few others. You sit wherever there's an empty seat. Half-time arrangements may be different. I was about twenty minutes late (thanks to the bloody rail services and a train being cancelled…!)

See stones and walker haven't trained yesterday. Looking increasingly likely makeshift will be required. I was of the opinion we should go with a back three of laoprte, Diaz, Ake but someone made the point that's the formation Chelsea got beat with in the first leg before changing to four at the back.

Any chance fernandinho will play there? I don't see the option being tossed around much, more the idea of Ake or zinchenko... I know he's not what he used to be but it must be the best option.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this. No walker or Cancelo. Hopefully a draw then we beat them at their place.

Surprisingly calm and confident about tonight, I've a feeling we'll will comfortably tonight. It's nice that we've been here a few times as in this stage of that competition feeling more relaxed about it, Last year I thought I was going to take a heart attack!

City 4-1 Real

COME ON CITY!!!!!
Not a chance

Need to put this trophy to bed by winning it this year as if we fail again it will become a monster that will get harder and harder to crack.
One way or another I’m just enjoying being in it compared to decades of watching everyone else have their fun.
Come on lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.