Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t go tonight so given my ticket to my missus to take the kids. Bodes well as we always win if I miss a big game and loose if I go. Only ever seen us win once at Wembley in 6 attempts (and that was on pens v gills)

Nerves kicking in now. Don’t know if it’s because of the opponent and their history in this competition, or because of no stones and walker.

On paper we should be able to beat these. I’m going for 3-1 City.

See stones and walker haven't trained yesterday. Looking increasingly likely makeshift will be required. I was of the opinion we should go with a back three of laoprte, Diaz, Ake but someone made the point that's the formation Chelsea got beat with in the first leg before changing to four at the back.

Any chance fernandinho will play there? I don't see the option being tossed around much, more the idea of Ake or zinchenko... I know he's not what he used to be but it must be the best option.
I really can't see him going to 3 at the back, we haven't played in that formation for so long that to just go to it in a semi final would be a bit mad. But then again, Gundo hadn't played in the 6 for the whole of last season and Pep left it till the last game of the season to try it out! So who knows :D

Going with a back three would be very brave, better to keep a back four even if it means one of Ake/Zinchenko having to play RB. I think Jesus definitely deserves a start and as one of the previous posters said,, to provide cover.

Come on City !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.