Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't going to put 4 past them every time just because we're at home, though if Pep goes with predicted Foder+De Bruyne ahead of Rodri we'll probably need 4. Also doubt Ancelotti will make the mistake for the third time on the bounce at Etihad of filling his midfield with OAPs and sinking right back to their goal line to give us early lead & control. Same as second leg last season we should be able to connect more with Haarland and hopefully take advantage of their problems at centre back.

At Anfield we were unsettled by long straight balls pumped down the pitch and Madrid managed to gain footholds high up with how tentative we were dealing with it. Akanji, Stones or whoever need to just budge Jr or Billingham aside and head the ball away, it's not Benzema we're facing here.

Walker on the bench Saturday?
Was that just to give Madrid the impression he's available.
I don't think so.

Los Blancos dont like this referee LOVL.

Daniele Orsato’s controversial calls in Real Madrid games​

Last year, the Real Madrid entourage got immensely anguished after learning Daniele Orsato would officiate their away clash against Chelsea in the UCL QF. This is because Orsato gave the Spanish side a déjà vu of their 2020 RO16 clash versus Manchester City. Then Orsato had given a late penalty for Dani Carvajal’s knock on Raheem Sterling. Besides, the Italian referee reduced Madrid to 10 men by red-carding their defensive anchor Sergio Ramos for hauling back Gabriel Jesus. Meanwhile, Vinicius Jr. claimed Gabriel Jesus scored an early goal by committing a foul on Los Blancos defenders.

The Brazilian striker lamented that Orsato did not even bother to check the VAR before taking calls. Besides this, the Meringues midfielder Luka Modric once felt Daniele Orsato had taken a wrong call in the Argentina-Croatia semi-final in the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Modric claimed Orsato wrongly denied Croatia of a corner kick. Right after this denial, Argentina scored a goal off a Lionel Messi penalty after a counterattack. Therefore, besides battling Pep Guardiola’s elite squad, the men in white will have to push away their past demons of crossing paths with Daniele Orsato.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER.
Thought I was on the dippers thread for a minute then. Entitled wankers

We aren't going to put 4 past them every time just because we're at home, though if Pep goes with predicted Foder+De Bruyne ahead of Rodri we'll probably need 4. Also doubt Ancelotti will make the mistake for the third time on the bounce at Etihad of filling his midfield with OAPs and sinking right back to their goal line to give us early lead & control. Same as second leg last season we should be able to connect more with Haarland and hopefully take advantage of their problems at centre back.

At Anfield we were unsettled by long straight balls pumped down the pitch and Madrid managed to gain footholds high up with how tentative we were dealing with it. Akanji, Stones or whoever need to just budge Jr or Billingham aside and head the ball away, it's not Benzema we're facing here.
If I was madrid facing a midfield of Rodri KDB and Foden I’d be fucking shitting it

Are these entitled cunts saying Ramos didn't deserve a red against us? Fuckoff.

That moon faced twat should have got one within 10 minutes two years ago for going through the back of De Bruyne and yanking Foden off his feet by his shirt collar 5 minutes later yet only got a yellow 10 minutes from the end for another bad foul. Pathetic weak biased refereeing. They've conveniently forgotten that.......we haven't. They can get fucked.

An article purely to put pressure on the referee to give them everything. They're shitting it, the fanny wipes. I hope we wipe the fucking floor with them.

The only change I'd maybe make is KDB for Kova. I'd keep the backline the same, even if Walker is fit.

Ederson
Akanji Dias Stones Gvardiol
Rodri
KDB Foden
Bernardo Haaland Grealish​
I would play Walker Stones Akanji Gvardiol. No Dias for me. He has been too shaky for me this season and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.