Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerves building already! The fact we went to the Bernabeu and got a result does give me confidence. I don't think they can play much differently to how they did at home, whereas I know we can be much more aggressive and look to smother them again. Whilst they're a threat on the counter attack and generally never beaten, they're also a team we can push and pull to manipulate and find space to score against. Rodrygo and Vinicius don't want to defend. Kroos and Modric don't want to be defending much either depending on who plays. Full backs who can switch off and CBs who are okay man-handling Haaland but not as good when on the ball and pressed or having to defend pass and move football.

Really looking forward to seeing this game, I am waiting for a hip replacement yesterday I was offered a cancellation for the operation on the 15th of May I refused it, I really hope I don't regret it.

There is a different vibe I feel for tonight's game to last seasons? As in last season I believe most fans thought it's was a 50/50 game and to tonight's where a lot of fans think we going to get through and it's more of a 70/30 for us to get through.

Madrid are shitting it for our supreme physicality. Even in case we concede a stupid transition they know and we know City still have a lot of heavyweight come the last 30 minutes.

Never give up and believe til the last second Blues. Loud and proud.

what a day. if we beat them again it will give us so much confidence going into what seems like a brutal hard run of fixtures, every game is a final etc.

watch out for red cards, Barca got one first half and a 2 goal lead vanished quick and they are out despite winning 3-2 in Paris.

and its time for us to score a deflected lucky goal at such a high volume game instead of conceding these again. Gvardiol to head the ball after a corner wide only to hit Rudiger and change direction and resulting a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.