Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t gauge whether people are more (over) confident after last season’s 4-0 or shitting a brick because they’ll be out for revenge and we know how dangerous they are on transition, which is our Achilles heel?
I’m not worried about them, I’m more worried about us, defensively.
We show up and play and we win.

How are some American fans there? Sales requirements required quite a few CL games...must be resales.

I can imagine a few doing that but the amount of tourists at the ground is mental, I can't see it being purely down to fans reselling their tickets. Something else is going on
Maybe. Just struggling to think of another possible cause, short of a major breakdown in ticket sales policy enforcement at source.

I.e. RM fans were somehow able to buy tickets off the OS system.

It’s like fucking Disneyland here in CBL3 - more half and half scarves, Madrid fans, Tourists than I have ever seen before - who the hell is selling these wankers their tickets?? I have just been warned by a steward I will be ejected as I asked a group of Spanish half and half wearers (they were speaking Spanish) why they were here. Jesus. Please relegate us so all these fuckers go and fuck off…now come on City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.