Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s show the world what this football club is about tonight. Loud and proud blues !!

once heard someone say "they hadn't been this nervous about a semi since they watched Brokeback mountain", I've been wide awake since 5 am buzzing about today. These are the games us oldies have always dreamt of, that with the fact we can win the league this weekend and have the mother of all FA cup finals in front of us just shows how far we have come, its been a long time coming, tonight is the most important game in our history and i just hope the boys in sky blue shirts walking out onto that pitch tonight have the game of their lives. PLEASE PLEASE go out there and do it CITY.

I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!
Some reasons to be positive:

They've never beaten us at the Etihad.
We're unbeaten since 2018 at home in the Champions League.
We're unbeaten in the Champions League this season (including Dortmund, Bayern and Real away)
This season at the Etihad we've beaten - Rags, Liverpool twice, Bayern, Dortmund, Arsenal twice, Chelsea twice, Spurs, Newcastle and many more (a lot of them were proper thrashings as well).
We've got the Nordic Meat Shield.
Kalvin Phillips has never been knocked out of the Champions League.

Let's have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.