Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atmosphere needs to be bang on tonight, doesn’t it? Players and fans will be nervous, we may as well put that nervous energy into an atmosphere rather than anything else!

Can’t wait!

Odd decision. I imagine Ancelotti doesn't think he'll get away in Manchester with what he gets away with in Madrid (and Porto…). Doesn't want to find the team down to ten men.
Actually, given the source, I reckon that's dust thrown into the eyes.

Marca have said he’s both starting and not starting in the space of 24 hours so probably bullshit. I think he’ll start, he kept Haaland quiet last week (even though we went for the element of control rather than for the kill) and put Alaba at left back.

I’d love to see Haaland bullying Rudiger, though. Manhandling him like he does with other CBs, always up for a real battle.

I do wonder whether the booing particularly in a game of this magnitude helps or hinders....
Without a doubt it annoys Pep. IMO He wants us to embrace this competition, as does the club. That is not a criticism of those who decide to boo.

Without a doubt it annoys Pep. IMO He wants us to embrace this competition, as does the club. That is not a criticism of those who decide to boo.

What Pep doesn't get, I think, is that people are not booing the competition as such. They're booing UEFA as an organisation, and a corrupt one at that. We've been shafted by them on more than one occasion, and they would carry on shafting us, if they could find some way of doing it.
But I agree that it's not helpful at this stage. It's a strange message to send out to the players. People can do what they like, of course. I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbl
It doesn't matter what team Madrid pick - if we bring our "A" game, they, nor any other team in the world, can live with us.

We've never been in better form than this last 3 months. They have everything to fear this time, not us.

Come on you beautiful blue boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.