Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big night tonight just got to fill the day. So dogs out for their walkies and then off to the Garden Center this afternoon.

Should be an absolute belting atmoshpere tonight

Come on the Blues

I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!
22 games unbeaten in all competitions. 5 years since we lost at Etihad in the CL. The question should be how Madrid is going to get past City.

Because caraval was too aggresive for grealish we need the speed of foden and one on one he will the best.
Grealish can beat Carvajal but he didn't even try in the previous game because we played a very safe game and we didn't take any risks, we put everything on the line for today's game. Today I expect a different tempo and a smooth win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.