Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid to score first. This is city afterall.

Going for a mental game tonight.

City 3-2 winners.

Whatever happens, hold your head up high and be proud of all the players and Pep. We are playing against the greatest team in this competition. No point hiding but we are also at their level. Come on city

mahrez will win us the game, it will be a tight first 60 mins , mahrez will make the difference 3-1 to city, just feel it in my water
I hope Mahrez starts because I think he will play a blinder if he does. I can't understand how much vitriolic shit he gets on here. Ok, he can be frustrating at times but on his day he's world class.

I want the collapse against these cunts last year shown on repeat in the dressing room before they take to the pitch tomorrow

I think that would be exactly the wrong thing to do (and in any case it won't happen). What's past is past. The players don't need telling about it, and they won't have forgotten.
This is a new match, new circumstances. We're also a better team because everyone playing is completely fit, and we've got this Predator-type monster up front. Pep simply needs to tell them, “Keep it tight, go out and play your game.”

Been to a lot of city big games! Gillingham game, The Kompany headed goal against the rags QPR game and my mindset was always what will be will be and I was calm for all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.