Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been this nervous for a game in a loooooong time, even more so than real last year.

The problem I have is, because of the ridiculously late goals last year, even if we are 2-0 up with 5 to go I will still be bricking it.

Then there is fallout if we lose. I can handle getting beat by a better team on the night, but it's the media tirade that will follow that will do me. Its a sad world where we are more wary of our own media than the European champions we are playing

I swear if people leave on 80 mins tonight to be first to the tram they should get lifetime bans. The players need us, until the last second of stoppage time. We can do it, but only together.
That’s the difference between league and CL games, not many leave the latter, it’s so much better to see a full ground appreciate what we have.

I'd go Foden and Mahrez
Grealish is our best winger this season and made shite of Carvajal in the first leg, who needed the ref to keep bailing him out every 5 minutes. You're going to be sorely disappointed if you think he won't start.

Madrids matches in the knock out stages this year have almost the same opposition as last year.
Last year PSG, Chelsea, ourselves and Liverpool
This year Liverpool, Chelsea and ourselves.
They seem to stumble to victories.
Important for our heads not to go if things aren't going our way but we seem to really be at the top of our game at the moment.

Just away to head off on the 5 hour drive to Manchester, hopefully that will take the edge off my nerves!

The team is in excellent form, confident and composed, with 3 or 4 going to be unlucky to be sat on the bench. Great to have Mahrez, Foden and Alvarez as top class impact subs if required.

Come on you blue boys!!!

See you all at the bus welcome folks.

Just away to head off on the 5 hour drive to Manchester, hopefully that will take the edge off my nerves!

The team is in excellent form, confident and composed, with 3 or 4 going to be unlucky to be sat on the bench. Great to have Mahrez, Foden and Alvarez as top class impact subs if required.

Come on you blue boys!!!

See you all at the bus welcome folks.
Safe travels, blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.