Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at the games midweek on FlashScore and according to them benzema,Alaba and Rodrygo will not play any way of checking if this is right although still 3 days before we play obviously ..

Was looking at the games midweek on FlashScore and according to them benzema,Alaba and Rodrygo will not play any way of checking if this is right although still 3 days before we play obviously ..
Clearly mind games, they’d be keeping it quiet otherwise. I do think perhaps that Camavinga may not play though since they’re saying he’s fine. Basically, the opposite of what you hear is the truth.

Tiredness will not be a factor at all. We strolled that today and we've gotten rest into every single player over the last 2 weeks. There will be absolutely no excuses concerning tiredness. I doubt it will happen but i want to see foden start, grealish has gone back to being ponderous and safe last few games and watching foden today go down the outside and by a player is exactly what we should be doing to carvajal. He would tear him apart.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland

We are now 4 wins away from immortality with this being the first and likely hardest test. The Etihad will be absolutely rocking and i trust them to get the job done.
Dropping Grealish for Foden would be an absurdity. Zero chance that happens. Team picks itself. Only question mark is Ake/Akanji at LB which will depend on Ake being 100%.

The only position up for discussion on Wednesday is left back if ake is fit. The other 10 pick themselves.
I wouldn't start Ake even if he's declared fit. Maybe bring him on second half to help give him some match fitness. Akanji has excelled at LB so i have no fear if he starts there.

For those who are going, the referee in the first leg had a few calls where he only made it because the fans coerced him into it, let's try and get the same effect at our fortress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.