Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, you are correct.

I mean that we can play with enough intensity 3 days after Everton, given that the players had nearly 5 days to recover after Madrid.
That was the beauty of today. The game was won after 55 minutes and players who did play like Rodri who might have been rested could effectively cruise for the last 35 minutes. Tiredness won’t be an excuse on Wednesday if we lose.

If we don't go to UCL Final and lose to Madrid second time in the row it's a big failure IMO. It's the biggest game of the season. You won't get a better chance to win UCL than to beat average AC Milan or Inter in the Final. This is it. The winner of this tie will lift UCL.

Felt confident since the draw was made, was strangely relaxed for the game over there, and now I just can’t wait for the game, it’s gonna be an epic night filled with drama, and come what may, I’ll be super proud of all at the club for the season we have had till now, the results today have completely taken the pressure off, in a ‘we can’t finish potless’ as Pep would say, the Premier league is so nice, but the CL is our holy grail & it’s our time

If we don't go to UCL Final and lose to Madrid second time in the row it's a big failure IMO. It's the biggest game of the season. You won't get a better chance to win UCL than to beat average AC Milan or Inter in the Final. This is it. The winner of this tie will lift UCL.
Never a failure not winning the CL. Yeah disappointing to fuck, but failure is that red shit. Winning the league and a cup is never failure.

Only Madrid have that kind of entitlement

So excited and shitting it at the same time about this game. Just like you never know which City team will turn up, you can say the same for Real. I'm still going on the fact that Chelsea and the dippers had chances galore at home against these and there's no reason we can't do the same. Can see this being a high scoring game, hate doing this but 3-2 City, come on lads

Never a failure not winning the CL. Yeah disappointing to fuck, but failure is that red shit. Winning the league and a cup is never failure.

Won't be a 'failure', but to go out again this late again - would be hugely deflating for everyone. To make the final (2021), semi final (2022) and then if we are to go out again the semi finals (2023) and not take it home is a big blow. This is a bloody hard competition to win and I don't happen to think we should just be 'winning it every season' like some opposition supporters think and media. But this team deserves a CL title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.