Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely to be the same team that played the first leg.

I'd love to see Phil in on right. Put Bernie in midfield for gundo. And have gundo available from bench. Because if we start gundo and Bernie we won't have that 'pausa' player from bench.

I made a Faustian pact that if we win this competition, I'd have a David Dimbleby moment - and get a tattoo of it on my shoulder/back. - Really not into tattoos and dreading it - but will happily have it done. Stupidly/drunkenly said if we win the the treble I'd get all 3 done. Wife not happy.

Don't do it, mate, unless you yourself are sure. And stone cold sober. You won't be any less of a blue.
My son got himself tattooed about twenty-three years ago (I think partly as a way of telling his hippy parents to fuck off — it was effective). I've never quite got totally used to it.
Of course, if you're sure you want to do it, then go ahead. But don't feel committed just because you said it.

It's likely to be the same team that played the first leg.

I'd love to see Phil in on right. Put Bernie in midfield for gundo. And have gundo available from bench. Because if we start gundo and Bernie we won't have that 'pausa' player from bench.
We can't have gundo on the bench considering the form he is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.