Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

Here we go.

I'll start with us fans; we've got to get the Etihad rocking on Wednesday. Starting with the bus welcome at 18:30. Bring anything you want to contribute to the atmosphere, smokes for the bus welcome (at your own risk), inflatables for inside the ground etc...

Whack a sky blue top on as well.

Make sure we're calling out Madrid for their theatrics, diving, time-wasting etc...Pressure the referee.

As for the game, Madrid have Eder Militao back, not sure if they'll start him though given that **** Rudiger did alright. Camavinga strained his knee against Getafe last night so he is doubtful, that is a way back for Militao with Alaba going to left back.

I think we'll be unchanged from the 1st leg. Tough to really change it, I think Mahrez or Bernardo is the only question but I still think he'll go with Bernardo's work-rate. I do like Mahrez when he is as direct as he was today though.

--------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Akanji
----------------Rodri
------De Bruyne---Gundogan
Bernardo----Haaland----Grealish
Guys, my 'provider' isn't working can anyone help me out please? It's not looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.