Real Madrid (h)

Not sure if right page but... Looking for 2 for Madrid at home. Had to defer my season ticket due to COVID-19 at the start of the season and now I can't buy any... I have the two supporter numbers to transfer too and money ready if anybody can help! Nice one blues
Managed to sort 2 nice one blues for getting in touch

Can someone please give me some advice
I am not going to Real Madrid game as I am away in Spain at the moment,can I simply screenshot my tickets from my apple wallet and send the pictures to my sons phone as he is taking the tickets and going with his step brother.Is it that simple or is it something more sinister that is going to confuse the living daylights out of me

Can anyone look into this for me,they have sent our tickets to our phones on our normal season ticket wallet,which is strange as we are not sitting in our normal seats,but i need to transfer one of them,can someone help please,as i am being a thick fucker here.

Tried that the transfer ticket option does not light up to transfer,it's ok i will ring them
you will only be able to transfer your ticket to someone else in your freinds n family,you must log into your sons account to transfer his.
I transferred mine and my young sons before xmas ,you have to log into both accounts separately,good luck.

you will only be able to transfer your ticket to someone else in your freinds n family,you must log into your sons account to transfer his.
I transferred mine and my young sons before xmas ,you have to log into both accounts separately,good luck.

Hard work mate,maybe it is because they have already been sent to our mobiles,but either way i can't do it for some reason,and I am logged into his account,very strange.

I am not going to Real Madrid game as I am away in Spain at the moment,can I simply screenshot my tickets from my apple wallet and send the pictures to my sons phone as he is taking the tickets and going with his step brother.Is it that simple or is it something more sinister that is going to confuse the living daylights out of me
Your best way
Managed to sort 2 nice one blues for getting in touch

What you do is release the tickets from your wallet. Forward the email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.