Real Madrid (h)

Has anyone had any problem with adding to wallet? Mine is greyed out so I cannot add to mobile wallet. Never had the issue before. Taking the piss this.

Good afternoon
I have 4 tickets together in block 327 near the halfway. They are Print at home, so I can email them. Face value £60 each.
DM with your phone number Please
Cheers

I asked a steward working on the turnstile at the Watford game whether a screenshot of the ticket would allow entry to the stadium and she said yes,definitely you will get in,now I’m being told that is not the case,no screenshots of tickets,I’m in Spain with the tickets on my phone in the apple wallet and god knows how to transfer them onto my sons phone,the only way I know is to screenshot! I just don’t want two 14 year old lads going to a champions league semi final,not getting in,apart from ringing city which is nigh on impossible does anyone have any ideas

I asked a steward working on the turnstile at the Watford game whether a screenshot of the ticket would allow entry to the stadium and she said yes,definitely you will get in,now I’m being told that is not the case,no screenshots of tickets,I’m in Spain with the tickets on my phone in the apple wallet and god knows how to transfer them onto my sons phone,the only way I know is to screenshot! I just don’t want two 14 year old lads going to a champions league semi final,not getting in,apart from ringing city which is nigh on impossible does anyone have any ideas
Do your lads have numbers

If so add them to your friends and family

Then transfer tickets to them

It comes as an email with a link for them to download on their phone

They don’t have numbers but I’m trying to get them to obtain numbers! It’s all very difficult,stressful and a large part of the reason I don’t go to many matches anymore it’s just not worth all the hassle.
I even received an email from City recommending I have a vaccination for gods sake what is the world coming to,I despair I really do

does this only work as season card holder though? i've never been able to transfer tickets, to friends or family or anyone. (I'm not SC holder, just regular Cityzen, i just pick up a lot of spares from my dad and his mates)

which begs the qu; how the feck do i sell a ticket?? i can't transfer, so is it a case of getting an email printable ticket from ticket office and selling that on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.