Real Madrid post match post mortem

We should play a pair of real wingers on either side of the pitch and pick two midfielders in the middle!!! Phil is not a winger! Start him in the middle or just don't play him!

You cannot win this kind of match with only ONE winger operating on the pitch. TOO easy to defend. Either place two wingers each sides or same side like Real Madrid did today.

Pep should have had the bollocks to play Phil Foden Centre mid.
He did not.
As against Liverpool....away
Question is...Why did he sideline England's best player to the wing,
At home,in a crucial Champions league match.
I.am.fuming..

Same outcome as virtually every other big game this season, dominance but lacking the creativity of the past, it’s a familiar story, proud of the team and everything we have achieved, I think we need some adjustments to evolve though

Same outcome as virtually every other big game this season, dominance but lacking the creativity of the past, it’s a familiar story, proud of the team and everything we have achieved, I think we need some adjustments to evolve though
We create chances but fail to put them away, typified by missing penalties from 12 yards out without a defender in sight.

Pep should have had the bollocks to play Phil Foden Centre mid.
He did not.
As against Liverpool....away
Question is...Why did he sideline England's best player to the wing,
At home,in a crucial Champions league match.
I.am.fuming..
Foden played centrally in second half switching with Bernardo.

Madrid truly are jammy c*nts when it comes to this competition. I will support anyone but this lot to win. We were not as good as last year and this result has finally shown why.
They are not jammy cunts, they defended well, there are many ways to win a game.

We dominate possession but that means jack shit if you don't put the ball in the back of the net, it takes one second to score a goal.

Erling's a unit & a half, but it's noticeable how he getting roughed up & denied space this season & doesn't have anything else in his locker to overcome the agricultural grappling he's having to deal with every game recently.

Pep protects him when questioned, but Pep's also a winner & will know he has to find a way to get more out of Erling.

Alas he's a great striker, but not a top class footballer & without his goals, this becomes more evident. If only he had Kane's footballing ability for tight games like tonight.
He is a finisher and when he is not doing that he contributes little.

He has to learn the dirty part of the game, he should relish a game against the likes of Ruddiger.

I'll put it in here but I could just have easily put it in the Chelsea thread.
Life isn't going to change, for the better, from here on, people.
Make the most of it whilst you can, my friends.
Football sold it's soul, a long time ago.

She got a ticket because too many of our support either couldn't afford one or couldn't be arsed. Or because our club doesn't give a shit who gets one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.