Real Madrid post match post mortem

The best team definitely lost, got to admit I wasn't confident going into penalties without Haaland and Kdb. In terms of the match we completely dominated , albeit Real defended well and were an occasional threat on the break.

No fan of Bayern, but I hope they destroy Madrid. Real took every opportunity to waste time and feign injury as per usual.
ABM, anybody but Madrid

Just didn’t go our way mate.

Two other opportunities to get stuck into now.
Feeling more angry this morning. When you are at this stage and so close with the home advantage it’s criminal not to be able to take decisive penalties.

Should have practising all month. It’s a known possibility a player may have to take it so why not practice. Just no excuse for being crap at penalties.

I said it when I was at the game and I'll say it here. That fucking bus thing and the black flags.............who the fuck thought that one up?

There is a video in X after the game where someone has made it look like it was going backwards. Made me laugh

Day after somewhat somber but I overall happy with the performance despite the finishing, we need a solution to this

Akanji was my favourite player last night, he's one of my favourite signings we've made, does a job all over the pitch

I do hope the media start calling out Bellingham, he's a good player but he's such a snide and you can tell it's what they teach at Madrid. It's just cheating and I'm sick of hearing about how much of a star boy he is when I've yet to see him perform against a bit team.

I'm at the other end of the ground and it looked like he just gently chipped it into their keepers hands, like a pass back. Nobody could believe it, truly shocking.
Yes, there was an audible gasp followed by everyone stood open mouthed. It deflated everyone.

Vini Jnr didn’t hurt us last week either. Akanji could’ve handled him easily imho. Being at fault for the goal is key. It changed the dynamic of the whole game. As I say he’s been a brilliant servant and the best rb in the world at times while at city but I think we need to replace him now. Just my opinion. I agree he got better in the second half and extra time btw but the whole team did.

When you don't stop crosses when we as team don't pack the pen box there is going to be and easier chance if it fall for one of there players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.