Real Madrid post match post mortem

Here lies the problem.

Foden wasn't shocking, he just wasn't in the game for an hour, Bernardo too tbh but they were much better late on and during ET.

Shocking is making numerous basic errors and giving goals away, he didn't do that.

And for all those calling for Haaland to be dropped, for who exactly. Alvarez isn't exactly ripping up trees.

Just one of those classic glorious exits we do so well. RM were lucky as fuck and they know it.

Roll on Saturday.
We were a penalty kick away from 4 successive CL semi finals, we are a magnificent juggernaut that hit a pothole tonight

Hopefully the club stops pissing about this summer and doesn't go for the Plan D players.

Kovacic and Nunes have been poor.

Wish we found a way to keep Gundogan and Mahrez.
Yer the players we get are just not on the same level

Stewards were cheering and mocking city fans hoping to provoke a reaction no doubt.

Yes strange one with the black flags, I don’t get it.
Set the tone, the opposition were in black and City gave the fans bin bags on sticks to wave. Most of which remained unmolested, a shocking idea by the club and a complete waste of bin bags.

Hopefully the club stops pissing about this summer and doesn't go for the Plan D players.

Kovacic and Nunes have been poor.

Wish we found a way to keep Gundogan and Mahrez.
That's already happening with Paqueta. Nowhere near good enough but will be here in the summer for over £80mil

Even if City won tonight i still don’t think they would have won it outright, last season as well as the premiership race this season has to take its toll. Would love the team to get a long rest this summer but bloody Euros will put pay to that. Anyway after last season this is just a blip and this will just make Pep want to stick around longer to win it again.

Oh well, I can offer Dortmund for the Champions League this season. Fuck Bayern, Madrid and PSG.
Unless Mbappe fancies a few years in Manchester in which case I'll support PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.