Real Madrid post match post mortem

It’s over now. Going through the emotions of gutted but proud.

This team has achieved so much and I will be forever grateful but football is about the next match.

Haaland is not scoring regularly this season and not in the big games. Last year he wins us that game. Something needs to change next season. The team is not playing to his strength and he is not playing to ours. It’s a puzzler which pep would need to be all over going forward.

Defensively we are all over the place. Conceding goal after goal, game after game. It’s not sustainable.

Final 3rd goal scoring chances and conversion has dropped.

Next phase of the evolution needs to be started in the summer. Let players like Bernie leave. His pen was awful but he did knock Madrid out last season.

Each player has attributed so much it’s hard to call any of them out. Instead a squad shuffle is needed to go again. It’s what the best do.

We are not far off our best and over 90 + min deserved to beat Madrid. We bought a goal scorer to get us over the line and last year it paid out with 5 trophies.

It will be an interesting summer. Need to land top targets.

Quick turnaround now to Chelsea. Let’s go again and try to get to another final.

Win or lose we are all blues who love our club.

Oh well, I can offer Dortmund for the Champions League this season. Fuck Bayern, Madrid and PSG.
Unless Mbappe fancies a few years in Manchester in which case I'll support PSG.
I’d rather our oil money brothers PSG win it and continue to ‘ruin’ football. Fuck the rest of them. Madrid and Bayern are the Spanish and German rags and Dortmund are the German scousers.

Same with Grealish. He can do what Doku does, but he never does. And fair enough, if that's how you want him to play, but why does Doku get free reign to take people on when Bernardo and Grealish (and Mahrez before) are clearly told to hold onto possession? I'm fully expecting Doku in a couple of years to be just recycling the ball instead of taking anyone on.
Except apparently Doku is told by Pep to "be himself" while Jack has to play with the shackles on. Fucking stupid and a fucking disgrace.

Maybe not buts it’s laughable. We dominated Real Madrid and lost on pens and the reaction is telling. The post Pep era is gonna hit people like a tonne of bricks
Haha! Correct. There will be some major re-evaluating to be done.
The only upside of tonight is that Berny and Pep stay longer cos of unfinished business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.