Real Madrid post match post mortem

We’ve played Madrid 6 times in the past 3 seasons and I think we’ve out played them in every game bar one - the closest one was at their place last year which was a deserved 1-1

Was confident we’d go thru tonight but the players are jaded and it showed tonight - many good performances but at this stage we need some exceptional
Yes and the only tie we went through was the one where we conceded only once over two legs, we can outplay them all we want, if we're gifting them loads of goals it doesn't matter.

Bernadoo was put off by the delay with the ball going into the Madrid fans, not giving it back and no replacement ball...That rattled him, his train of thought was not there and not focused. Without that I doubt he would of took such a penalty...Very similar to Alcarez v Djokovic last year in the Wimbledon final with the crowd against Novak and an unusual loss of composure just like Bernado tonight. Very disappointed...
Madrid fans ?? The pens were at the city end

Curious - why was the ball in the crowd anyways - wasnt the pen before saved by Eddy ?

Possibly. Why was it only one ball as well. Us that the rules?
Just asked the same question myself on the way back. They were at it all night, threw the ball on when play was ongoing at one point.

What a time to fuck about. Shit penalty though regardless

The better side by a country mile, even with a couple off the pace. Wasteful though and should have had it boxed off inside 90 minutes. We HAVE to be more clinical.

Allow a game to go to penalties and there’s a 50/50 chance you’ll lose. It happens.

Shuddering at the thought of Saturday though. Plenty of tired legs that we need to rely on against a Chelsea team with their tails up after a big win this week. We really didn’t need all that football tonight.

Anyway, I’m not going to fall out of my pram over this one tonight. They’ll go on and win this cup again now after playing with 11 men behind the ball for 115 minutes against us.

In an echo from my post after last week’s game. Bellingham is a twat. An awful, petulant, arrogant twat.

Up the blues and up the travel lodge cancellation policy!
Bang on apart from them winning the cup again. PSG will secure their first.

But he didn't. Piss poor from Bernardo. He should've known better.
One of the most skillful players in the world who can put a ball anywhere he wants anytime, so why he doesn’t place them wherever he wants and make the keeper save it is beyond me.

Before anyone says, “He did” or “It was on target,” I’m talking about picking a side and putting it out of reach…which he can do for fun.

smh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.