Real Madrid post match post mortem

First 15 min haunted us. But we were by far the better side. Pity destructive football got rewarded. Nowadays pundits and media say it’s great defending. It just ordinary ‘catenaccio’.

I think we can held our heads high. CL still not friendly for us.

Not feeling great
Just not feeling like having a go at the best team we have ever had after they lost to the next best team in the world on penalties
And dominated them and actually played pretty well
I get you man. Just not sure calling people entitled immediately after a heartbreaker is the right way to go.

Soon as Silva decided to try be a clever dick & not place his pen game was over, killed any momentum for the next penalty taker Kovacic. Anyway in the full game the main concern for me is Haaland missing in big games hopefully he grows in experience but he wants to be a Balon D’or winner performances like tonight won’t help him one bit!
I agree. I get piled on but he really hasn't shown up in any big games this season apart from utd.

Those of you blaming Pep … your all entitled tw@s
Those of you blaming the lads - your all entitled tw@s too
We have a cup semi on Saturday. It’s time to pick em up not know them down

Fair enough, lets all toss each other off and celebrate losing. What are you on about. Can people not be pissed off for an hour at least

Disapointed but will get over it fast. We are nowhere good enough this year to justify winning the treble and yet we completely fucking dominated the team that will most likely go on and win it.

Couple of the subs were shambolic and the penalty situation is a tragedy for a squad as talented as ours. We can hardly scramble 5 okay-ish penalty takers together, and our keeper hardly ever saves one
He did tonight and scored one….

Look blues, I’m gutted we are out, but look at Arsenal, look at Liverpool, look at the Rags! They will all feel much worst than us now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.