Real Madrid post match post mortem

Really disappointed and concerned as to what this season will now bring.

But we simply can’t win all the trophies. Apart from put the ball in the net the lads couldn’t have done much

I’m just proud of this group of players and staff who’ve given us so much pleasure.

Also our defenders are not great at header , Kompany and Otamendi were great headers of the ball compared to the current lot

I am not sure about that, Stones scored like 5 goals in the CL a few years ago and Ake is great from corners. The tactics/routine is just shit, we are more likely to concede on the counter than score from a corner.

It's not about that, it's about slagging the team off. If you entitled lot realised how lucky we are to be in this position. I thought we were different, we used to be but some of you now sink as low as the rags and the dippers when they lose, you're just as bad. Sorry but it has to be said.
Again, it's immediately after a heartbreaker. Just give people a place to vent without trying to be a massive blue. Theyre not entitled...they're fucking upset. I'm upset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.