Real Madrid post match post mortem

Good point about the high line both exposing us defensively and suffocating us going forward. It’s clearly effective to an extent as we have got results from it but not convinced it helps us get the most of what we’ve got
We seem to have forgotten how we used to make the pitch larger at certain points of the game and overload the central midfield. The line would drop deeper and wingers would hug the touchline whilst pushing their line back to allow us to completely overload the middle of the park..

All the dippers and tarquins have got is "lets hope city have too many games".
Well we haven't and we are going to piss all over you when we win the league AGAIN!!!

Na it was loud as hell today. Look it’s football KDB missed a sitter. Foden missed a sitter. Silva wanted to be too clever. All humans it happens it’s not that deep. We are not entitled to success and they probably do not even go on to win it.
Sorry I disagree. Compare the hellscape we created last season to tonight. We were loud in parts, but very muted for periods.

I suppose the four goals helped us on the yelling & cheering stakes last year, but those first ten minutes were strange.

The team slowed the game to a standstill, & it killed the crowd. Both the team & the crowd should've been on it from the start. I noticed it from the outset & thought what the fuck are we doing?

Last edited:
210 minutes plus and lost by 1 missed penalty. I thought we were the best team for the vast majority of the game.

I’m proud of the team. Disappointed yes but we’ve just played historically the best team in club football world wide.

We haven’t got beaten by the Dog and Fucking Duck from Stretford.
Indeed m8. Eloquently put

Nah! His eye for a pass has always been his yardage. Once his creativity and speed of thought desserts him its curtains at the top level.
Look at Modric. Running is for other players. Using the ball efficiently is what made Kev the best of his generation.
Disagree. That extra yard gives him the ability to make that pass that NOBODY else can…. Especially at the top end of the pitch. If its gone (which it looks to be) he’s still a great footballer but not that dynamic as he once was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.