Real Madrid post match post mortem

WTF you on about.... do you understand the english language and the meaning of words? I've followed this side for 58 years, trust me it will be hard for them to pick themselves up for Chelski. If you cannot see that you need to go to specsavers.
I agree, but I think many are burying their heads in blue scarves. Was always gonna be difficult against PL opposition, who in recent seasons turn up against us when we are fresh. I will say mow we have very little chance on Saturday, it was obvious as soon as champions league draw made and the fa Cup draw fixed for Rags/ Dips to get Coventry.

Utter shite home and away against Madrid, barely got a kick at home to Arsenal but he took his penalty well for the 3rd against Luton and scored the 3rd against Palace.

He was also shite against Liverpool and Chelsea but did take the 3rd goal well against United and the 3rd well against Copenhagen.

There is a theme the last few months
Yep.
Gets his goals when we're already 2 or 3 up lately.
In denial if you think he's not been shite for a while.

I have to say Haaland is really letting us down in the big games. Doing absolutely nothing. You don’t sign and pay all that money for someone to simply occupy the opposition defence and make space for others. At times last season he was unplayable but most teams seem to have worked him out now and he is being completely nullified.
Really frustrating to watch him atm

The boys did well, will come back stronger next year. We stick together in tough moments. The players were exhausted after playing 120 min. We could nt take our chances. I though the atmosphere was nt electric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.