Real Madrid post match post mortem

Hold onto the ball in the stand before the opposition steps up - not our own fecking player!! Unintentionally, some of our fans affected Bernardo. Imagine it - your turn to take a pen, you're physically and mentally knackered but you're still visualising what you're gonna do as you approach the D. You're then left standing there for the thick end of a minute and your concentration goes. Some of our fans effectively helped Madrid..... albeit unintentionally. For all we know, Bernardo might have done the same thing, but we'll never know - and that's the worst part.
It was an odd one. Social media is loving the witch-hunt. Always thought it's in your interest to get the ball back sooner than possible. In the South Stand, it'd have been different

The woman just asked if we were beaten by the better defensive team. We lost on penalties you fucking simpleton.
They were defending all night,
Possession football that’s what. It allows teams to get organized in 2 banks. We need a new style that’s for sure but that requires different types of players.
Then ypu want a new manager. Pep will always play this way and why wouldn't he? Look what we have done playing this way. Keep on doing it Pep.

Any one of the other three teams to win it would be my wish. Not these diving, cheating, whining wankers.

Fuck the thought of Bellingham winning it.

He was pretty invisible against a good midfield . I liked it when Rodri put him on his arse, stay down laddie this is a level above.

So annoying he's through though.

Look, I'm just saying it like it is. The only preparations we can do at this point is throw Ortega in when it's time for penalties. I fear it's too late for Eddy to improve in saving penalties, he just doesn't seem interested in doing that.
He saved one and scored one. He put us in pole position. He did his job, Bernie and Kova didn’t… hence the result

My biggest annoyance is with the club. The home end was full of people in Madrid gear, me and 6 others were kicked out of the ground before the game started because of a scuffle with a few of them. I wasn't even involved, just shoved somebody who pushed into me as I was talking to my brother. And surprise surprise, the only people kicked out were blues. The Madrid lot were allowed to go on their merry way.
Only time in my life I've been kicked out of a footie match

Real Madrid came for penalties. That much was evident. That shows the respect towards us that they knew they weren't good enough to try and beat us over 90/120 minutes of gameplay. They know even with their boy wonders in the side they're still inferior to us. Small consolation but to have huge clubs like Madrid showing such respect, fear towards us should make us proud of our squad.

And this is a squad that I think is a step below our very best from a few years ago too. We've been spoilt by all the winning over the last few years but we can't win them all. I hope this brings us back down to earth a bit and makes us go big in the transfer market this summer to strengthen.

Look, I'm just saying it like it is. The only preparations we can do at this point is throw Ortega in when it's time for penalties. I fear it's too late for Eddy to improve in saving penalties, he just doesn't seem interested in doing that.
Biggest load of bullshit. Scored one, saved one, still not good enough. Wise up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.