Real Madrid struggling to sell tickets for City game...

Real Madrid will look like a right set of c_nts if City wipe the floor with them on their own manor .......

Does anyone think Real Madrid will bring many here? I know Spanish fans don't really travel like the Italians or Germans do (with the exception of finals etc) and that's backed up with Villarreal bringing half a coachload last season. I hope they do because it'll make for a top atmosphere.

droylsdenblue said:
A big game for us but maybe not for them?

Let's see how their boss and supporters react if they go out at group stage ......

droylsdenblue said:
Spot on. I would hazard a guess that a fair proportion of their fans had very little knowledge of us up until 2 or 3 years ago. Lie it or not, the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Mickeypool and of course them are significantly better known in Spain, and so are more of a draw for fans of Real.

Their lowest Champions League crowd last season looked to be around the 54,000 mark , unless i'm mistaken , so there's hope for a half decent attendance when we turn up ....... and that particular crowd came in the knock-out stages !

In fact it doesn't look like they actually managed to FILL their stadium for ANY of last seasons Champions League matches , at ANY stage .... although they weren't far off in the game with Lyon.

jimharri said:
droylsdenblue said:
Spot on. I would hazard a guess that a fair proportion of their fans had very little knowledge of us up until 2 or 3 years ago. Lie it or not, the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Mickeypool and of course them are significantly better known in Spain, and so are more of a draw for fans of Real.

Well they better start learning bout us,cause they going to be seeing quite a lot of us over next few years,spick twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.