Real Madrid struggling to sell tickets for City game...

This is the trouble with todays Champions League - We're excited because big European nights are still a novelty, whereas for them playing the top English, Italian or German clubs is an annual occurrence and for them the tournament really doesn’t start till the next round. In ten years time we may well find it hard to raise the enthusiasm (and the money) for yet another a group stage game.

LoveCity said:
SteWadda said:
Playing stoke on sat 15 sep 2012 is a once in a life time game the.

The whole point is that special occasions like this are once in a lifetime. Our first Champions League game was special and the novelty was felt. Likewise our epic title win in May. We'll win the league again but it won't be quite the same. We'll play Real Madrid again after next week but it again won't hold quite the same novelty. If I have to change my wording to avoid a semantic argument then I will be glad to.

I know what you mean mate, I don't think we'll play 'em every year as we'll both be in pot one soon so if we do it'll be in the knockouts.

i looked at the tickets on their website and there was only the odd one available scatterred around the blocks, certainly not the 80%+ that has been reported

Typical of their arrogant Mr big time Franco-loving, national bank scrounging fascist shytes and their armies of stay at home (in Singapore) plastics

I used to live in Madrid and found , with tiresome regularity, their horrid (Rag style) arrogance and sense of entitlement utterly ugly

Athletico lads much better bunch , far less full of it..

dom said:
Typical of their arrogant Mr big time Franco-loving, national bank scrounging fascist shytes and their armies of stay at home (in Singapore) plastics

I used to live in Madrid and found , with tiresome regularity, their horrid (Rag style) arrogance and sense of entitlement utterly ugly

Athletico lads much better bunch , far less full of it..
This sounds a familiar story! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.