Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur CL QF L2 (page 59)

Well, that was entertaining...

Real 5 - 0 Spurs
Schalke 7 - 3 Inter
Barca 6 - 1 Shakhtar
Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

The Semi Finals should be fun :)

Jackson-ctid said:

Real 5 - 0 Spurs
Schalke 7 - 3 Inter
Barca 6 - 1 Shakhtar
Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

Really though, at the QF stage, should 3/4 of the games be so one sided?!

quiet_riot said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Real 5 - 0 Spurs
Schalke 7 - 3 Inter
Barca 6 - 1 Shakhtar
Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

Really though, at the QF stage, should 3/4 of the games be so one sided?!

Haven't seen anything like it before but it's entertaining all the same :D

Right Schalke, Real or Barca.

Sort it out between yourselves, agree on it, I don't care who, but one of you HAS to knock out United.

There's no worse feeling than smug plastics who jump on the bandwagon of a Champions League win, some of them having watched their first United match, it's sickening.

Let a proper football club win, which is why I hope Barca succeed.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Right Schalke, Real or Barca.

Sort it out between yourselves, agree on it, I don't care who, but one of you HAS to knock out United.

There's no worse feeling than smug plastics who jump on the bandwagon of a Champions League win, some of them having watched their first United match, it's sickening.

Let a proper football club win, which is why I hope Barca succeed.

United haven't got a fucking prayer mate

I'm still surprised by the really visceral hatred of us on here, I've heard all the reasons etc so no need to be all Ricky Villa etc but it does still surprise me how much some people enjoy an irrelevant Spurs defeat as much as a City win

Spurs fan in peace said:
I'm still surprised by the really visceral hatred of us on here, I've heard all the reasons etc so no need to be all Ricky Villa etc but it does still surprise me how much some people enjoy an irrelevant Spurs defeat as much as a City win
fuck me, you got back quick

do you live round the corner?

squirtyflower said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
fuck me, you got back quick

do you live round the corner?

no I'm Irish

Spurs fan in peace said:

It's mostly the media wankathon.

I remember Norwich losing both legs of a Uefa cup tie against Inter Milan. Bergkamp scored a late goal in each game. They were unlucky. They were plucky. They were true underdogs. Tottenham are a reasonably expensive side who had a go and lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.