Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
Was anyone really expecting City to win tonight?

Real Madrid are the best team in the world right now and we're not playing fast enough to cope with them. It really is as simple as that. I imagine we will lose tonight, but I'm still immensely proud of this team. The fact that we're on the same stage as Real Madrid and holding them at home after 45 minutes is progress in itself.

No they're not, they've lost 2 of their first 4 league matches.

Its not as simple as 'we're not playing fast enough'.

If our players were just 'proud to be here' they've be getting a hiding, thankfully i doubt they share your attitude.

My God they are a good side. City doing very well so far to keep them at bay. Give Maicon a bit of help on the right, keep possession a bit better and a sneaky away win may be on the cards.

Burtonblue said:
Reminds me a bit of how Chelsea played Barca
Tight defensively and a little luck here and there
Real will not be able to press for 90 and we will get some chances second half
Happy with it so far.

But we are no where near tight at the back. Very sloppy and nervy.

The way we came out for the second half against Stoke shouldnt happen again.
Even Stoke dominated in that 15-20 minutes in second half...

Hopefully a better second half is coming for us Agüero surely will come in at some point (instead of Tevez? lol), and we keep a clean sheet.

Come on City!

Sloppy first half from us. Another night we'd be dead and buried but tonight it's still 00. Hart having a blinder.

Madrid look to be running out of ideas. Could be set up for a smash and grab kun goal late on.

The reason Chelsea worked was consistent mammoth performances from Drogba giving the defence a rest. Tevez, God love him, is not a lone front man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.