Re: Your team for madrid?

WeAreTheKippax said:
Hart
zaba vinnie lescott clichy

garcia yaya gazbaz

silva tevez

kun

thoughts?

Aguero and Barry wont be match fit, cant see either starting. Id defo go with that back 4 though. And then

milner garcia
yaya

silva nasri
tevez

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, not been this excited about a match for a long time. Most big matches are half excitment/half bricking it, but this sort of feels like the result isn't that important, no-one really expects to win at the Bernabeu, anything we get is a total bonus. I don't have a fear of us failing for this one, can just sit back and enjoy the fact that were playing Real fucking Madrid!

I have a really good feeling about tomorrow. If we do beat Madrid, imagine how good of a kick start that will give to our season as a whole... and with Richards coming back and a few others coming back to full fitness we're only going to get even stronger after that!

It's gonna be hard to fall asleep tonight, and then to wait all day for the match, and then to endure all the adverts in the build up on bloody ITV<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
pee dubya said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaah, not been this excited about a match for a long time. Most big matches are half excitment/half bricking it, but this sort of feels like the result isn't that important, no-one really expects to win at the Bernabeu, anything we get is a total bonus. I don't have a fear of us failing for this one, can just sit back and enjoy the fact that were playing Real fucking Madrid!

AMEN

Re: Your team for madrid?

I think 4-2-3-1 would be a mistake against Real Madrid.

4-4-1-1 with defensive wingers and wing backs

I CANT WAIT<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 pm --<br /><br />hope the players are wired, love it when they are WIRED

alky313 said:
---------------------Hart--------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany----Lescott-----Kolarov
-------------Garcia-------Barry---------------
Silva-----------------Yaya---------------Nasri
---------------------Tevez-------------------

Keep it tight. Play for 1-0.

Like it a lot clichy for ak tho
Tho and if we need a goal in last 20

Dzeko
Balo and
Sergio on

Zaba kompany lescott
Nasri Garcia yaya
balo
Dzeko Sergio

2 important points here:

1. I wouldn't have Rodwell anywhere near the starting 11 for this. He is nowhere near experienced enough.

2. I think our secret weapon could well be Garcia's head from set pieces and corners. I think he could eat Ramos & Pepe for breakfast in the air.

Stoned Rose said:
2 important points here:

1. I wouldn't have Rodwell anywhere near the starting 11 for this. He is nowhere near experienced enough.

2. I think our secret weapon could well be Garcia's head from set pieces and corners. I think he could eat Ramos & Pepe for breakfast in the air.

a secret weapon is GARCIAS HEAD

markbmcfc said:
With Aguero:

526287_Manchester_City.jpg

If Serg isn't fit:

526290_Manchester_City.jpg

Might seem bizarre to include Sinclair, but I think his pace could be useful. I think we will often play on the counter, given how much space Madrid leave at the back when going forward. He will be useful getting back to help out, especially if Ronaldo is on a run.

I think Yaya can cause them problems going forward, so I'd prefer him behind Tevez. We'd have a bench of Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Nasri, Kolarov, Nastasic, Maicon, Milner to choose from!

We could put out 4 or 5 different sides that would be better than most. We really do have a fantastic squad.

If Sinclair starts I will show my arse in Dixon's window.

Nice line up though, but it needs Milner rather than Sinclair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.