Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hyped up to Fall?

Oh we will get murdered if we lose "no pedigree in europe" etc etc but i think that will be of the beasleys and that slimy vampire looking spurs fan who is a reporter also of this world.

I Samuel writes a review on it then i will read his, beyond that i don't care much now about media.
To busy sorting my house and staying on my fitness regime.

Sod em Ste, enjoy the match and screw such thoughts of what the press will say or you will go nuts mate.

I'm not worried what they may say, I mean shit we're actually playing against a club like Real Madrid and have the capability of actually getting something from the game... crazy :)

That's what they are trying. In reality it's not the end of the world if we lose, this is one of the hardest away games imaginable. Dortmund have to do the same and I doubt Real will be in a state like this when Dortmund go there.

It's obvious the media are hyping us up, by us losing it creates a more dramatic headline, if we win it will create a big headline.

I am quite optimistic about tomorrow but at the same time putting myself into loss mode so I don't go too overboard in frustration if we lose.

As long as we put a good performance in I am happy.

On paper we are more than a match for madrid, if it was a top trumps game we would win, lets just hope that our players play the game and not the occasion

Tevez > Higuain
Aguero > Benzema
Yaya > Alonso
Kompany > Pepe
Our fullbacks > there fullbacks
Silva = Ozil
Ronaldo > Nasri

Why Always Ste said:
After looking on many news sources, radio stations and so on, Many are hyping us up to win this game tonight.

Great, right?

Well yes it's good being optimistic about this, but it seems alot of media comments are constantly mentioning Real Madrid's recent form as a factor in why we "should" win tonight.

I just feel we're being built up to then get shitted on if we do lose, as Real Madrid will turn on this magic against us. Many of their players are big occasion guys.
whatever......

"...oh the media monkeys and the junket junkies will invite you to the plastic pantomime. Throw their invites away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.