Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
2 important points here:

1. I wouldn't have Rodwell anywhere near the starting 11 for this. He is nowhere near experienced enough.

2. I think our secret weapon could well be Garcia's head from set pieces and corners. I think he could eat Ramos & Pepe for breakfast in the air.
Pepe yes, but Ramos is one of the best headers of the ball too. Problem for Madrid is apart from those 2, and Khedira, they're pretty short on height. Whereas, we could easily field a team with 9 6ft+, and Richards.

LOL... Sinclair will definitely NOT start against Real Madrid.

Way beyond his level.

Re: Your team for madrid?

all the newspapers claiming Aguero up top on his own, with tevez on bench. how they know i dont know

Hart
Onuoha
Richards
Dunne
Ball

Vassell
Ireland
Hamann
Gelson
Petrov

Benjani

Hey, my lineup beat a team with Ronaldo, Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Nani, Vidic, and Ferdinand in it so why not Real? ;)

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Hart
Maicon
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Barry
Yaya

Silva
Nasri

Tevez

This.

Or, if Agüero if fit, bring him in for Nasri.

I also think Mancini might go for Kolarov at left-back.

Hyped up to Fall?

After looking on many news sources, radio stations and so on, Many are hyping us up to win this game tonight.

Great, right?

Well yes it's good being optimistic about this, but it seems alot of media comments are constantly mentioning Real Madrid's recent form as a factor in why we "should" win tonight.

I just feel we're being built up to then get shitted on if we do lose, as Real Madrid will turn on this magic against us. Many of their players are big occasion guys.

Hart
Maicon - Kompany- Lescott -Clichy
Milner -Yaya -Garcia/Barry -Kolarov
Silva/Tevez
Aguero

4-4-1-1

Milner and Kolarov playing defensive wingers with Maicon and Clichy bombing down on the overlap. Siva or Tevez in the hole behind Sergio.

----------------Hart
---------Kompany-Lescott
Maicon---------------------Clichy
-----------Barry-Rodwell
------Silva-------------Nasri
-------------Yaya
----------------Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.