Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced that Nasri will have a big game for us tonight.

My reasoning. He's the picture on this month in the calender....

Tonights game, whatever the result is the perfect opportunity to start playing well again. I know we have been getting half decent results so far this season but we certainly are not playing in the 'well oiled' fashio we can do.

As long as we stay mindful of their pacey counter attacking I truly think we can leave the game tonight with something, even a draw would be an excellent result when you consider the way they can dismantle teams (just look at the first half against Barca the other week).

Ickle old City playing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in the champions league...

who would of thought it eh

COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUESSSSSSSSS

Id drop Nasri for Milner and Balo for Dzeko. Nasri has been so disappointing for us, ok he starred in 2 or 3 games but it just isnt enough and with a big game like this id rather have a player like milner in who can do a job of tracking back.

I think we will play with one up top,Tevez,Aguero will be on the bench,play five in midfield and four at the back.

..............Hart................
Zab--Vinny--Joleon--Clichy
Nasri..Garcia..Yaya..Barry..Silva
..............Tevez...............

Hope Maicon doesnt start he was out on his feet at Stoke. Id have Zabby play every time.

If kolarov plays the game is over beford it begins. Ronaldo will tear him to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.