Posted this on the match day forum (what I think Mancini will go with):

3-5-2

Hart
Milner--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy--Kolarov
Garcia--Barry
Yaya--Silva
Tevez

Re: Hyped up to Fall?

I'm much more confident that we can take a point on Tuesday with their poor form. We aren't firing on all cylinders either but we are finding ways to win and they aren't. They seem to be in a bit of disarray. Maybe they overlooked their league game and they will play better, but I'm hopeful we raise our game for the occasion.

If we can get a point on Tuesday IMO we're through the knockout round. Ajax and Dortmund aren't going to get anything at Madrid and I'd be shocked if they get anything at home against them either.

Mr. Aguia said:
I'm much more confident that we can take a point on Tuesday with their poor form. We aren't firing on all cylinders either but we are finding ways to win and they aren't. They seem to be in a bit of disarray. Maybe they overlooked their league game and they will play better, but I'm hopeful we raise our game for the occasion.

If we can get a point on Tuesday IMO we're through the knockout round. Ajax and Dortmund aren't going to get anything at Madrid and I'd be shocked if they get anything at home against them either.

Don't fall into the trap of underrating Dortmund, a team who beat Bayern every game last season.

Re: Your team for madrid?

Hart

Maicon Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Garcia

Silva Tevez Nasri

Aguerro

If Aguero isn't 90mn fit then

Hart

Garcia Barry

Silva Yaya Nasri

Tevez

.............................hart
zabaleta...kompany...lescott...clichy
milner.......yaya.........garcia....sinclair
...........................silva
............................tevez

We need to play wingers to help out the fullbacks as madrid try to win games by exploiting these areas

I would be very surprised if it isn't this...

Hart

Yaya Garcia

Silva Tevez Nasri

Aguerro

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
.............................hart
zabaleta...kompany...lescott...clichy
milner.......yaya.........garcia....sinclair
...........................silva
............................tevez

We need to play wingers to help out the fullbacks as madrid try to win games by exploiting these areas
That's the truth

Bluemooner33 said:
On paper we are more than a match for madrid, if it was a top trumps game we would win, lets just hope that our players play the game and not the occasion

Tevez > Higuain
Aguero > Benzema
Yaya = Alonso
Kompany > Pepe
Our fullbacks < there fullbacks
Silva = Ozil
Ronaldo > Nasri

SambaStyle said:
Mr. Aguia said:

Don't fall into the trap of underrating Dortmund, a team who beat Bayern every game last season.

Agreed. But I agree also with the idea that we should be able to secure a place in the knockout round if we can manage a point away at the Bernabeu. 10 points should be enough in this group, if not enough to win it!!!

While I am cautiously optimistic for the game, I won't be angry if we don't get any points. The fact that we are playing a Champion's league match at arguably THE biggest club in the world, and have a chance at a result, is fucking glorious.

Drink it in, blues, we've arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.