Not open for further replies.
For me i say we just go for it!

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zabaleta----Kompany---Lescott----Clichy-----
-------------Javi Garcia----------------------
---------------------Yaya Toure--------------
---Silva------------Tevez--------------Nasri---
-------------------Dzeko--------------------

Subs from; Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Aguero, Balotelli, Maicon, Barry, Milner...

Forzacitizens said:
Can't believe we're playing Madrid on Tues, what a game!

I would go for:

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Garcia Y.Toure

Silva Nasri

Aguero Tevez

I would be tempted to play 5 in the middle with Barry but I think we'll do better if we have a go at them.

Can I just say as a neutral I'm really excited about this game, to me it looks like a fairly even match, and the champions of Europe's top 2 leagues so I'm looking forward to it a lot.

I hope you play the team above, my opinion though is that Mancini will play Milner to attempt to nullify Ronaldo's threat on one wing, which I think means Nasri won't start. I think he may also go with a midfield 3, so probably Barry or Rodwell instead of Aguero.

I don't think he'll go with a 3-5-2, because that would mean 2 vs 1 on the wide areas and make it easier for RM's fullbacks to get forward imo. It would be more interesting if you played your best team and didn't worry about them, but I think Mancini will do what I said above.

Hart

Zab Kompany Lescott Clichy

Garcia Rodwell (GazBaz still rusty) YaYa

Silva

Tevez Djeko

(bring on Nasri 2nd half).

Hart
Maicon Zab Kompany Lescott Clichy
Yaya Garcia
Silva
Dzeko Tevez

or

Hart
Zab Kompany Lescott Clichy
Garcia Barry
Yaya
Silva
Dzeko Tevez

If Barry is fit he'll start. Would like to say Rodwell but that might be a bit much for a first CL game, blooding him at Madrid! Milner maybe to watch Ronaldo, but not likely for me.

I think we may double-up on Tranny with Clichy at left back and Kolarov left midfield...assuming of course that the greasy haired puff plays on the right.

I wonder if RM's poor result yesterday is beneficial to us or not. Or maybe it will have no effect on the game at all.

They have started the league very poorly and I guess now is as good of a time to play them as ever.

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-Garcia-Barry-Silva
Yaya
Tevez

Our defence looks a little shaky at the moment, Vincent and Lescott don't look as good as last season coupled with Joes dreadful distribution I think we may have a problem on Tuesday. However, on a plus not Tevez is back to his best and Yaya usually lists his game to even greater heights for big games. I think we do need to attack with 2 deep lying midfielders protecting the defence. My heart says we will not loose but my head says this could be a defeat.

2- 3 to the champions of England.

CTID

alextheswede said:
For me i say we just go for it!

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zabaleta----Kompany---Lescott----Clichy-----
-------------Javi Garcia----------------------
---------------------Yaya Toure--------------
---Silva------------Tevez--------------Nasri---
-------------------Dzeko--------------------

Subs from; Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Sinclair, Aguero, Balotelli, Maicon, Barry, Milner...
We wont go with 4 attackers it will be either 5 at the back or three in midfield with Yaya in front of 2 holding players. Did you see what happened in Munich?

How do we approach the Madrid game?

Sorry mods didn't mean to post 2, can you delete this one please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.