Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan110_0 said:
pudge said:
Unfortunately I think Kolarov will play

I expect for us to get a few free kicks, Kolarov will be vital then as he was vs Napoli in our first CL game.
I'd rather have Clichy on to defend against the likes of Ronaldo and Di Maria than praying for a free kick near the box.

pudge said:
Unfortunately I think Kolarov will play

I fear this as well...i would prefer Clichy to start tomorrow as well as against Arsenal. Clichy showed his class again against Stoke....his movement, reading of the game and passing is top class. Kolarov is a pretty good left-back but this rotation between them can't go on forever IMO. Clichy deserves to play at least 70%-80% of the games.

Have a terrible feeling that City will play in the 3rd kit tomorrow. It should be the home one, no better site seeing City play in that kit in the Bernabeu.

---------------------Hart--------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany----Lescott-----Kolarov
-------------Garcia-------Barry---------------
Silva-----------------Yaya---------------Nasri
---------------------Tevez-------------------

Keep it tight. Play for 1-0.

WNRH said:
Have a terrible feeling that City will play in the 3rd kit tomorrow. It should be the home one, no better site seeing City play in that kit in the Bernabeu.

We are doing sadly

xzbit04 said:
The lads are there

A3A5hbrCQAA158x.jpg

Soak it in lads soak it in.. we have arrived! what a experience especially for the likes of Scott Sinclair who just joined.

Some of Kolarov's best games have been against top opposition. The FA Cup semi was probably his best game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.