Status
Not open for further replies.
José Mourinho has picked 21 players to face the first
match of the Champions League Group Phase which Real Madrid will play
against Manchester City at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium
(20:45, Spanish TV channel La 1).

REAL MADRID'S SQUAD
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adán y Jesús.
Defenders: Ramos, Coentrão, Marcelo, Pepe, Arbeloa, Varane y Albiol.
Midfielders: Khedira, Kaká, Özil, Xabi Alonso, Essien, Modric, Callejón y Di María.
Strikers: Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuaín y Benzema.

super_city_si said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to shore up our right side by playing zaba and Milner.

I have not rated Milner that much for a good couple of months now but I have a big feeling he is going to play tonight to really help stop the attack of Ronaldo.

Milner has one of the best work rates in the business and on his day is a very effetive defensive player.

Does anyone have a link or anything to watch it on a iPhone? I'm at work and want to watch this game sooooooo bad.

kanovic said:
Does anyone have a link or anything to watch it on a iPhone? I'm at work and want to watch this game sooooooo bad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tvcatchup.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.tvcatchup.com</a>

Live streams of freeview channels for iPhone

I would go for:

527382_Manchester_City.jpg

But I think Mancini will play:

527384_Manchester_City.jpg

20sbc07 said:
I would go for:

527382_Manchester_City.jpg

But I think Mancini will play:

527384_Manchester_City.jpg

No Silva or Nasri in the second lineup? Thats too negative, we have nothing to lose going into this game so why should we be over cautious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.