Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Bodicoteblue said:
Did we really expect anything from this game? We made them sweat & work to win at home. This was a step up in our progress.

It's not the loss that upsets me. A 0-1 would be an understandable and respectable scoreline. It's the fact that we let in 3 goals in ~20 minutes that is worrying.

They were soft fucking goals too!

Fucking great performance from the team and I am proud to support us today. They all gave their best and it was very refreshing to see us play well against arguably the worlds best team. Hope we have no one bitching on here, we can't complain, only positives to take, especially Nastasic's performance.

zabaleta had a howler.....directly responsible for both 1st and 3rd goal............
great performance by toure......Nastasic looked great.......just have to increase intensity in our play......

minimalistic said:
To be fair, our defending has been shocking most of the season. Mancini needs to sort this out. Dortmund has 'must win game' written all over it. Gutted that we let this one slip away. Hope we won't regret it later.

More worried about Dortmund being a Napoli, very good team and one of the toughest stadiums to play in.

You cannot give the ball away as many times as we did tonight and expect to get anything out of a game regardless of who you are playing. Cannot believe Milner wasn't even on the bench assuming he wasn't injured. I think we have a long way to go if we are going to make it to the next level based on that performance. Vital we bounce back on Sunday but that ain't going to be an easy game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.