Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

Stoned Rose said:
Rammy Blue said:
Just watched the 3rd Real goal again and I reckon Vince was scared of getting a touch on it and deflecting it past Joe and thought that it was heading towards central goal and therefore saveable, which it was except for Joe thinking Vince was going to block it, plus the dip on the ball.

One of those things.

Bastards.

Another rare moment of realism amongst a sea of BM idiocy.

Kompany was poor yet again in the CL. I just wish he could take his PL form into the CL.

wayne71 said:
xzbit04 said:
LoveCity said:
The Aguero quotes are real BTW, the club should have a word with him. Really disappointed in him saying that now of all times.

What did he say??

I'm wondering this, what did Aguero allegedly say?

Aguero: If Madrid had been interested in me I'd be playing here. I had no choice but to join City.

ElanJo said:
LoveCity said:
The Aguero quotes are real BTW, the club should have a word with him. Really disappointed in him saying that now of all times.

How do you know?

I would be dissapointed in those so called quotes too.

How do you know those quotes are real LoveCity ??

Milner maybe would give us something on the right.

Marcelo had an easy day no one tracked him we had no one on that side. Maicon was watching CR, Nasri went off after that Silva was in the midle, Kolarov left, Tevez upfront, Yaya middle, Barry/Garcia always somewhere else...
Clochy was doing a good job on Arbeola but he is not that good fullback as Marcelo going forward.

Marcelo was alone maybe if Milner plays instead of Barry he could cover the middle and the right side a little bit better.

Also they had a defensive midfield with Essien instead of Özil. We packed the midfield but there wasnt big danger coming from Essien/Xabi/Khedira, the danger was coming from CR/Marcelo/Higuain.

On Clichy side they had no good attack at all, even Di Maria came middle for a reason.

But our right side was fucked Marcelo came up easily even went to the middle and he had good space for passes/shots.

Barry/Garcia didnt do their job well. Maicon/Kompany/Zabba the same.

Attacks? Nasri/Silva, they were there but without any real good end product.
Tevez got no support from them, was isolated big time.

ABU inc GDR said:
We lost the plot in every department and even when we were in a position to win we still couldn't hold out!!!!!!

Hart, Yaya and Tevez were better than any of their players.....the rest of City were second best!!!

Kompany flat footed, Zaba too much space?

City are 10 years of the class of these teams!!

I said in August we need to spentmore to catch Real/Barca. You aint going to catch them with the likes of Barry,Milner,Rodwell. At least we got rid of the awful De Jong and got in a class player in Garcia. We need 3-4 more world class players and we are up there with Barca.

bluebannana said:
why drop lescott whos been one of our better defenders

Because he can't pass the ball, if you haven't seen this one coming I'd be suprised. 1 mistake a game plus he's hopeless with the ball, we would be better off playing at left back for the simples games!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.