Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

As a Chelsea fan, I felt sorry for Manchester City.

Tough luck, eventually luck will roll your way though so don't let it bother you all too much.

nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

I like Dzeko, but your just ridiculous.

I happily admit if i was a mod i would ban you.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

ManCityX said:
Kompany at fault for both late goals. Beaten way way too easily for the second and ducked out of the way of the third. He was beaten one on one all night no matter the player. If I remember correctly, he started last season in a similar fashion. Need him back to his back asap.

Particularly, the last goal. That was painful. Why did he suddenly decide to duck? Inexplicable. We still have too many inexperienced players for the CL and Kompany is one.

We also need another midfielder/playmaker to replace Yaya, and a playmaker/attacking player who has more physical presence and technical skills. We have too many small attacking players who tend to disappear in big matches.

MSP said:
Someone should teach him how to smile, lol

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpFAOd5l3c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpFAOd5l3c</a>

I dont mind our Centre half being a little Nasty!

cordonbleu said:
ManCityX said:
Kompany at fault for both late goals. Beaten way way too easily for the second and ducked out of the way of the third. He was beaten one on one all night no matter the player. If I remember correctly, he started last season in a similar fashion. Need him back to his back asap.

Particularly, the last goal. That was painful. Why did he suddenly decide to duck? Inexplicable. We still have too many inexperienced players for the CL and Kompany is one.

We also need another midfielder/playmaker to replace Yaya, and a playmaker/attacking player who has more physical presence and technical skills. We have too many small attacking players who tend to disappear in big matches.

Bye bye mr troll.

TCIB said:
cordonbleu said:
ManCityX said:

Bye bye mr troll.

?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:30 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

There are Bosnian fan's here who do not act in such a narrow minded playstation type manor and i feel sorry for them putting up with the many who do.

Pathetic.

Are you paranoid?

One thing i dont understand is why Mancini said that the players defended too deep at the death and that this was the problem. Are players free to make tactical decisions?

cordonbleu said:
TCIB said:
cordonbleu said:

Bye bye mr troll.

?

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:30 am --

TCIB said:
nocty said:

Pathetic.

Are you paranoid?

No, however i do have a keen troll detector in my arse.
They are not cheap nor easy to fit but they do the job.

You make my arse troll detector system twitch like a rats whiskers my friend :)

Regarding your query of my reply to "nocty" i will put cash on it he is a from the Balkan area with a severe Dzeko lust and should be at a Dzeko fanclub and not a Man City supporters site.
Thus not paranoid just bored with the same broken record, and i like Dzeko.

If your legit then we will see it soon enough and i will hold my hands up, alas i have seen far to much of these comments and mainly from users who soon after get banned for being obvious trolls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.