Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pam said:
rnblade said:
I was really proud of the gutsy 2nd half performance but we need to be clinical in finishing. We cannot afford to miss chances at this level. Like a few have said earlier, our defensive frailties were exposed AGAIN tonight by a team that really needed to win and chased us down all over the pitch.
We just need to get behind the boys again and hopefully they will bounce back from this upset. You could tell by JH interview that he was pissed off and I'm sure they will tighten up. Let's not forget the bernabeu is an imposing stadium, they have got to come to ours yet!!!
The blues sounded great , hope you all get home safely.

IT WAS REAL MADRID AWAY, FFS!

I agree but in the position we were in makes it harder to swallow (and my toe hurts after kicking the couch when tranny scored)!!

Wimp. I nailed my head to the back door. It was the least I could do.

nocty said:
maybe dzeko should just leave because mancini has no vision at all,i remember everyone here almost saying we should sell him as if no one cares that he was and is an imoprtant player,got the goal in the last season game got a goal today ,how much longer do i need to see tevez ?or even worse tevez alone up front.This coach sucks,his fault for loosing the game today of course.

Yet another stupid rag... or are you just trolling? Poor effort either way, nocty.

This is possibly the first match in which I felt Mancini had his tactics so unbelievably perfect and the players performed like 10 year old girls except for a few moments of brilliance going forward. Second to almost every free ball, poor at closing down players outside the box, and couldn't maintain a full 5 passes of possession until the latter parts of the match.

My only reassurance is that this squad always plays like shit away, yet they almost got a win out of one of the toughest fixtures possible. Considering the reaction in the league after the Munich thumping, I am not totally distraught.

gutted ..but not the end of the world..We can do this by winning all home games and few good result away games..
Come on blues we scored 2 fucking away goals at Real fucking Madrid

nocty said:

Calm down Calm down, put a wet tea towel on your head sit under a table, suck your thumb, and rock gently back and forth..............................................there you go that feels better!!

nocty said:
Do you know the coach's name?

can't believe we didn't` plumb bob em' in Spain. shit team, shit stadium, shit support.who the fuck is this Ronaldo?

Yaya Reaction

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7G2IrCzhjk&feature=youtu.be&a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7G2IrCz ... youtu.be&a</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.