Real Madrid want Otamendi

Stones is going to blow up this year man. Don't sleep on him. We will have 3 top 15 CBs, you watch.

I love the optimism on stones. I don't have an agenda against the youngster in all actuality.

As long as it's not forced with stones, and I sincerely doubt Pep would force it. I'm going to Tin foil hat it here but I'm 'positive' that the Stones injury at the end of the year was overblown and it's obvious to pep that the nico/vk partnership is the true partnership.

Glad he's staying, I think he looks world class on his day personally, he has moments that genuinely have you applauding which very few defenders can do. There are times where he is reckless though which is ok if he has someone like Vinny to mop up and the authority to tell him to reign it in. I think the Stones and Ota partnership can work it just needs time with a more settled back line and a keeper they all trust in, without that or against the very best (until they prove otherwise) they both look good paired with a Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.