Real 'make Aguero top target'

Matt the Giant said:
God game lover said:
I would not like either Sergio or Dzeko go. They are most dangerous attacking couple in Europe (almost every game they play either score one or two). Mancini just have to set up right combination of passes and tell Sergio to assists more and Dzeko to be more aggressive (like against Sunderland).

Well... Benzema and Ronaldo might disagree... but I do agree with you; Dzeko could be amazing for us and Aguero could be even more amazing than he already is.
But I fear our current manager will never get the best out of Edin.

And I can't completely ignore the idea of Kun wanting to go back to Spain. It would break my heart... even though I would understand him.

I like Dzeko, but his first touch is very poor and until this improves I cant see him being as good as he could be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHelY3WAFZs[/youtube]

go to 3:12. ' Hopefully I can put in good performances until the end if the season and for many years to come'.

itisrising said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHelY3WAFZs[/youtube]

go to 3:12. ' Hopefully I can put in good performances until the end if the season and for many years to come'.

I think he will stay for at least one more season top player and will only get better so back of Madrid. If they want him that bad at the end of this season it would take 25 million and his fellow country partner who is in fine form and will Madrid do that? Can't see it myself i think his plan was to come for 2 years and that's fine but he should tell maradona to stop talking **** and take at least one title with him after next season when i guess he will be worth mega ££££££££££

Mad 4 It said:
Matt the Giant said:
God game lover said:
I would not like either Sergio or Dzeko go. They are most dangerous attacking couple in Europe (almost every game they play either score one or two). Mancini just have to set up right combination of passes and tell Sergio to assists more and Dzeko to be more aggressive (like against Sunderland).

Well... Benzema and Ronaldo might disagree... but I do agree with you; Dzeko could be amazing for us and Aguero could be even more amazing than he already is.

And I can't completely ignore the idea of Kun wanting to go back to Spain. It would break my heart... even though I would understand him.

I like Dzeko, but his first touch is very poor and until this improves I cant see him being as good as he could be.

First touch, first touch.... bla, bla Do you watch CL game last night (Barcelona - Milan). First touch was awful at both sides (except Messi). In PL long balls from the end of the field cannot be stooped that easy. I would like to see you stop the ball send from 100 meters.

God game lover said:
Mad 4 It said:
Matt the Giant said:

First touch, first touch.... bla, bla Do you watch CL game last night (Barcelona - Milan). First touch was awful at both sides (except Messi). In PL long balls from the end of the field cannot be stooped that easy. I would like to see you stop the ball send from 100 meters.

Surely you must have seen Dzeko this season GGL, and witnessed how Dzeko indeed has a very poor first touch. I just don't understand how this could be so evident though... what I saw from him in Germany said nothing about him having a poor first touch, then all the sudden he looses it. Strange.
And on occasion, he has showed a great first touch so clearly he has the capacity to receive a ball without sending it two meters away from his own position.
To me it must be due to a very poor level of self confidence, and that could be addressed.

It's not the 100m passes he struggles the most with it's the 15-20 meter passes he fails to keep glued to his feet.

I haven't read all the posts so hope this has not already been posted -

Manchester City striker Sergio Kun Aguero has been told by his famous father-in-law Diego Maradona that he must sign for Real Madrid.

Aguero was in fine form for City this season before an accident with his son's mini-bike and some over-zealous, home-administered treatment ruled him out for the draws against Stoke and Sunderland that have all but handed Manchester United the title.

Now Maradona has told Argentinean radio station Radio de la Red that his daughter's husband must return to Madrid where he previously played for Atletico.

"Kun has to play for Real Madrid. Even though he is flying at City, the best thing would have been to sign for Madrid. He made a mistake," Maradona said.

'Now, as he is doing so well, it will be difficult to get him from City. However if Madrid want someone, they get them.

"Florentino (Perez, Madrid's president) has no limits. It's a question of convincing City - but not with money because they have plenty of that."

Meanwhile, reports in Spain have claimed that Madrid will approach City about Aguero this summer with a player-plus-cash offer.

The Spanish side will be willing to hand over around £10m cash as well as fellow Agrentina international Gonzalo Higuain in order to prise Aguero away from Eastlands.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...maradona-tells-aguero-sign-real-madrid-168696

Matt the Giant said:
God game lover said:
Mad 4 It said:

Surely you must have seen Dzeko this season GGL, and witnessed how Dzeko indeed has a very poor first touch. I just don't understand how this could be so evident though... what I saw from him in Germany said nothing about him having a poor first touch, then all the sudden he looses it. Strange.
And on occasion, he has showed a great first touch so clearly he has the capacity to receive a ball without sending it two meters away from his own position.
To me it must be due to a very poor level of self confidence, and that could be addressed.

It's not the 100m passes he struggles the most with it's the 15-20 meter passes he fails to keep glued to his feet.

That poor level of self confidence is due to the pressure of English journalists. Bla, bla.... Edin goes here, goes there, Edin f**ks Gema Atkinson, Edin s**t two times today, eats three times and other nonsense. I think that is the major reason why Mancini send him to Bosnia before next game. To recharge batteries and increase his self confidence! I really hope he will start to score. We need him and Sergio if we want title.

Stoned Rose said:
Just out of curiosity would any of you give Real Aguero and Tevez in return for Ronaldo?

I'd give them Tevez in return for a bag of chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.