Real 'make Aguero top target'

Quit now! Aguero urged to swap Man City for Real Madrid by f

Sorry if this already existed, merge according modes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2124501/Sergio-Aguero-told-quit-Manchester-City-Real-Madrid-Maradona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/a ... adona.html</a>

Re: Quit now! Aguero urged to swap Man City for Real Madrid by f

Give it a rest now. for crying out loud.

Doesn't matter what Maradona thinks. It only matters what Aguero thinks, and the article is unsurprisingly unenlightening on that.

HNP80 said:
Doesn't matter what Maradona thinks. It only matters what Aguero thinks, and the article is unsurprisingly unenlightening on that.

My bad! I had it mixed up somehow, kindly check again. :-D

According to the media hounds, we'll only have Guidetti come next season as every other striker will leave. Oh well, he won't have to complain about a lack of match time. Super Guidetti to the rescue! :P

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

Brendan110_0 said:
So, so far if you believe the tabloids;

Tevez is going, going, gone,
Dzeko will be sold,
Balotelli is going as Mancini fed up with him,
Aguero off to R. Madrid.

Can't see any of them leaving myself.
Tevez could well leave (its not clear whether he was coming back for good or just till end of this season)

And i think dzeko will leave

Mourinho philosophy is clear: he does not like short players. Sergio will not leave MC, but Dzeko will. Real target is Dzeko not Sergio. He already try to buy Dzeko but sheikh have more money that time then king of Spain :-D
I would not like either Sergio or Dzeko go. They are most dangerous attacking couple in Europe (almost every game they play either score one or two). Mancini just have to set up right combination of passes and tell Sergio to assists more and Dzeko to be more aggressive (like against Sunderland).

God game lover said:
I would not like either Sergio or Dzeko go. They are most dangerous attacking couple in Europe (almost every game they play either score one or two). Mancini just have to set up right combination of passes and tell Sergio to assists more and Dzeko to be more aggressive (like against Sunderland).

Well... Benzema and Ronaldo might disagree... but I do agree with you; Dzeko could be amazing for us and Aguero could be even more amazing than he already is.
But I fear our current manager will never get the best out of Edin.

And I can't completely ignore the idea of Kun wanting to go back to Spain. It would break my heart... even though I would understand him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.