Real Mancs Are Blue - Latest Blog 3.3.09

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Blue Mooner said:
Pile of Sh*te if you ask me.

Enjoyed the first one when you were sticking up for the blues but slagging your own players calling them c*nts - look mate if you can't enjoy watching Robinho then you will never be happy - I suggest you just give up.

Frankly it's an embarrasment to see and hear one of our own supporters slagging the manager, the players and telling them to f*ck off - I'm beginning to wonder whether you're a rag taking the piss. The depressing thing is that there are fans who are actually enjoying that negative sh*te you spout.

Lets face it if we want Robinho to f*ck off where the f*ck do you go from there - cos there aint much better in the world.

If I was a prospective player watching that load of drivel from a so called fan I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole - makes us look like the biggest load of glory seeking wankers around.

If theyre playing shit, ill tell them, when theyre playing well ill mention that as well, thanks for your input !

Well how about you mention that we should have had a penalty and slag the ref for being shite - you can comment on the performance without doing a character assasination on our own players - they play for City ffs they are the ones that hold all our hopes and dreams and we can't do f*ck all to change em now so lets get behind em !

For me, you might not like something your sister, brother, mum etc has done - but you wouldn't slag them off to all and sundry - unless of course you're a twat and you don't love your family any more. The same applies to City for me.

Sorry mate, admire what you're doing, but I can't sit and watch a City fan slagging off their own.

kp789 said:
For 165,000 a week robinho should put in a lot more effort away from home than he does currently

Fair enough - he hasn't been great away from home - but there are ways of saying that without coming across like you can't stand the fella - it's not what you say its how you say it imo.

Blue Mooner said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Blue Mooner said:
Pile of Sh*te if you ask me.

Enjoyed the first one when you were sticking up for the blues but slagging your own players calling them c*nts - look mate if you can't enjoy watching Robinho then you will never be happy - I suggest you just give up.

Frankly it's an embarrasment to see and hear one of our own supporters slagging the manager, the players and telling them to f*ck off - I'm beginning to wonder whether you're a rag taking the piss. The depressing thing is that there are fans who are actually enjoying that negative sh*te you spout.

Lets face it if we want Robinho to f*ck off where the f*ck do you go from there - cos there aint much better in the world.

If I was a prospective player watching that load of drivel from a so called fan I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole - makes us look like the biggest load of glory seeking wankers around.

If theyre playing shit, ill tell them, when theyre playing well ill mention that as well, thanks for your input !

Well how about you mention that we should have had a penalty and slag the ref for being shite - you can comment on the performance without doing a character assasination on our own players - they play for City ffs they are the ones that hold all our hopes and dreams and we can't do f*ck all to change em now so lets get behind em !

For me, you might not like something your sister, brother, mum etc has done - but you wouldn't slag them off to all and sundry - unless of course you're a twat and you don't love your family any more. The same applies to City for me.

Sorry mate, admire what you're doing, but I can't sit and watch a City fan slagging off their own.

As I say I can hear you knockin mate and I understand to a degree but I cant sit by and watch players do cock all all game either , showing no pride for the shirt , it sickens me, when they show some pride in battle as per our slogan Ill get behind them, but while theyre wandering around the pitch doing nothing and showing no interest in playing football im not going to get behind them, I support the club not a load of half arsed big heads. theres noting id love more than to post a blog saying how great they all were, and when they play great I will do that, theres a million different points i couild mention about penaltys etc but I dont want it running to the length of Ben Hur so I try and keep it short. As I say in future itll be less slagging and more about trying to instill some likfe into the team.

you chat shit mate, you know fuckall about football. keep to slagging the press because when you talk about city you talk as much shit as them, so you just look like a hypocrite IMO

M22_blu said:
you chat shit mate, you know fuckall about football. keep to slagging the press because when you talk about city you talk as much shit as them, so you just look like a hypocrite IMO

I agree really. It's all just moaning and not in a good way.

No players "wandered around the pitch doing nothing". Robinho was sweating like fuck against Stoke and covered as much ground as anybody else. It says a lot when you can praise Bellamy for mouthing off all the time. Anybody can do that.

Wtf. We were shit the stoke game!
The cunts need naming and shaming wtf is this?
"NO DONT MOAN ABOUT WOBINHOO HE MIGHT HEAR US AND LEAVEE"
fuck offf. People pay for a seat in that ground and if they think what there seeing is shit they should say it.
We back them all game! even if thier loosing then after we can say "he was poor\shit\wank\fucking waste of time"
hes reffering to THAT game! Next game if we play well he is gonna say it.

Good video i agree

Now lets fuck Boro

Mark - TheBlue said:
The ***** need naming and shaming wtf is this?
fuck offf. People pay for a seat in that ground and if they think what there seeing is shit they should say it.
We back them all game! even if thier loosing then after we can say "he was poor\shit\wank\fucking waste of time"

Good video i agree

Now lets fuck Boro

did you go to the stoke game or sit and watch on the tele because what you probaly didnt see is robinho ran his fucking arse off and for me was the 1 player who tried to make a difference and always found space and wanted the ball ,the rest just hoped he did something, story of are season though. I feel for robbie because he puts in a shift everyweek and if he doesnt produce something breath taking he gets a fucking slating

M22_blu said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
The ***** need naming and shaming wtf is this?

Good video i agree

Now lets fuck Boro

did you go to the stoke game or sit and watch on the tele because what you probaly didnt see is robinho ran his fucking arse off and for me was the 1 player who tried to make a difference and always found space and wanted the ball ,the rest just hoped he did something, story of are season though. I feel for robbie because he puts in a shift everyweek and if he doesnt produce something breath taking he gets a fucking slating

That was an example. Also SWP seemed affected ins omeway he didnt seem to run as much and stopped flicking it past and running through people. Yes Robinho is expect to do somthing thats what comes with his status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.