Real Mancs Are Blue - Latest Blog 3.3.09

mammutly said:
I you're asking which players are better value, I'd have to say Spurs did the better business, and by some distance.

Bellamy same price ( near enough) as Dafoe or Keane! Bellamy! Fucking Craig Bellamy FFS!

I think Craig Bellamy might prove to be Hughes' nemesis. And that is the only positive I can see in signing the fucker.

Can anyone say hypocrite? lol

RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:
I you're asking which players are better value, I'd have to say Spurs did the better business, and by some distance.

Bellamy same price ( near enough) as Dafoe or Keane! Bellamy! Fucking Craig Bellamy FFS!

I think Craig Bellamy might prove to be Hughes' nemesis. And that is the only positive I can see in signing the fucker.

You are really none too bright, are you.

;-)

mammutly said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:

;-)

Yeah, you slag me off for calling our player then stick the knife in to Bellamy AND hughes, tell you what , bored of you now.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:

;-)

Yeah, you slag me off for calling our player then stick the knife in to Bellamy AND hughes, tell you what , bored of you now.

Silly boy. Shame you can't delete my comments.

Keep up good work mate, the comments on big head micah richards are spot on and he could learn a thing or 2 from nedum about how to defend properly.

CITYROBBO said:
Keep up good work mate, the comments on big head micah richards are spot on and he could learn a thing or 2 from nedum about how to defend properly.

Cheers Robbo ;)

If your looking for some skills videos i know a few city fans who know a fair few tricks and myself.

Ahh good old bluemoon, nowt like taking evrything so seriously and being really pedantic and having a good pop at a fellow blue is there?

FWIW, I find his videos funny. There's usually a few bits in em that crack me up and the latest video was no different. I don't see why other blues are having a go at him for it? Why are people taking it so seriously?

It's just a lad having a bit of a laugh, fair play to him. I look forward to the next one

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ahh good old bluemoon, nowt like taking evrything so seriously and being really pedantic and having a good pop at a fellow blue is there?

FWIW, I find his videos funny. There's usually a few bits in em that crack me up and the latest video was no different. I don't see why other blues are having a go at him for it? Why are people taking it so seriously?

It's just a lad having a bit of a laugh, fair play to him. I look forward to the next one

Well said...find them really funny. Keep them coming lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.