fuuuuck oooooooooooooooof

All of have them have one thing in common
Mancini out
Sad.
Could ask for one big mega merge be quite funny

Its true though
Every single thread goes the same way
Mancini is finished,players have had enough of him
Only one person can save us now............................Jose.

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
All of have them have one thing in common
Mancini out
Sad.

Its true though
Not true someone mentioned Viera and someone just said Klopp and I have gone for Bungle for the last 12 games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Its true though
Not true someone mentioned Viera and someone just said Klopp and I have gone for Bungle for the last 12 games
True
I must admit i did think someone was on the wum of all wums with viera
But aparently not

3 players each made a significant contribution to our title win:

AJ
De Jong
Balotelli

none of them have been replaced adequately, hence the loss of their contribution and the resulting lower points total

I can't think of any player who people have cried more over for leaving than Nigel de Jong. Bloody hell get a grip. He was nowhere near our best player and was on the bench a lot of the time last season. In any case he might well have suffered a season ending injury with us in the first minute of the new season so I can't understand all the nonsense surrounding him going. He was never staying because he refused a contract so we cashed in when we could. All those thinking he was gods gift to loyalty need to think again. How do you think Arsenal fans feel losing RVP? Now THAT, I can understand, but NDJ? No.

The real problem is our not scoring goals.

Predictable and stunted attacking tactics that teams began to work out about half way through last season, nearly costing us the league we were breezing to back then.

Refusal/inability to really evolve our tactics/setup leading to us becoming a team mid-to-lower table outfits relish playing at home, as we're one of the easiest top teams in recent Premier League history to play against (two tactical styles - the Sunderland/Stoke anti-football special or the Southampton/Swansea press/fluster immobile midfield special).

NDJ played less than half of our PL games last season. The impact he actually had on our football has been greatly exaggerated by many since he left.

Too many players not in form and injuries have cost us. Last season we had no problems. This season we have had a lot of short term injuries meaning players like Kompany miss one or two games then come back in meaning in the mean time we are playing two CBs who haven't played together etc. Last season we had a spine that bar AFCON was hardly changed and was crucial to us winning long runs of games at a time. Consistency is probably the biggest thing in football.

Blaming our transfers is just ridiculous, yes we probably should have bought X, Y and Z but that shouldn't mean we put in performances like the ones we have done this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.