Real reason why we won't win the league

There are 2 reasons we won't win the league:
1. Poor summer transfers - Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair
2. Failure to play well since about October.

The common link = Mancini.

greasedupdeafguy said:
kiam06 said:
FFPR and having our hands tied behind our back in transfer windows.

All designed to help the rags.
We spent 50 mill in the summer, pathetic blaming FFPR.

Wasn't it a nett spend of around £35 mil ? Take the point though, the issue was we needed to improve the team ( not squad) with at least one top drawer player. We didn't.

kiam06 said:

100% bang on.

not a sniff of ffpr untill we got rich.

bookmark this post.

when the glaziers sell utd to an arab owner ffpr will be abolished.

kiam06 said:

So we've now gone from corrupt fa to corrupt FIFA just to help the rags. I'm lost for words. The real reason is we are not playing consistently well, this is down to a few injuries, a few bizarre managerial decisions and some terrible performances. It is not down to platini. If this rag conspiracy is proven I will donate this iPad to a charity of kiams choice.

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

robbieh said:
Nasri being hopeless. Yaya and Silva being out of form. Kun being injured a lot. Mario being Mario. ie lazy. And Mancini dropping players when in form eg Milner.
Good post mate at least someone,s on it my wavelength I mean

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

M24 Citizen said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M24 Citizen said:
I know this is a bit off-topic but I hope the rags get through to the next CL round, get AC Milan, and then De Jong and Balotelli dick them.

(Milan have to beat Barca first though)

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 pm --

He was injured for the first half wasn't he?

Only for a month. Mancini stopped playing him. He started 12 games last season

Mancini's biggest mistake since he's been here letting NDJ go in my opinion.
Yet everyone here wished ndj all the best with "good deal for us and ndj" .it was seen as a win win situation.
We have to stop this bs about how our squad is weaker than last season.aguero and dzeko were believed to be better this season aswell as silva,tevez and balletoli, the players gel together better the longer they play with each other and the chemistry between them gets better. We have a better defence than last season on paper. The midfield is same but should be better than last term simply because of more experience of playing with each other. Mario's head was in Milan and I believe we got excellent deal from Milan so it was wise to cash on him,he wasn't going to stay long term here anyway. Selling ndj has cost us the title is a myth, complete bs, united sold park,Gibson,o Shea and brown and replaced them with inexperienced players. Are they struggling without them? No.

Why?

Because these players ,and ndj are called squad players for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.