Real reason why we won't win the league

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

Can't be fucking arsed reading the thread but has Thatcher (Ben and Maggie)been mentioned if not its them the cunts

Great well its over now can we all please shut up about it and try get something from this season

BoyBlue_1985 said:
King-Kun said:
Mike D said:
Mancini was not backed in the summer by the owners. The 2 players that he desperatly wanted RVP and Hazard he was told by Marwood he couldn't have. Instead we brought the inept Sinclair, Garcia and Nastisic. The latter being the only man truly up to the job.

It was a fine margin that we won the league by last season this seasons the way we are playing its looking like a country mile that we are gonna lose it by this. When you look at the the rags there squad is far inferior to what we have but they have someone who turn the likes of Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck and Zindiene Cleverly into half descent players and we don't right now. I don't see the the point in sitting pointing the finger at who is to blame and talking about sacking people. Lets just go out there win as many games as possible and try and at least salvage something from what there is left.

This summer's signings will be a significant upgrade on last summer's.
Think Cavani, Falcao, Baines, Fellaini, Bale, Begovic, Ogbonna.
We'll be trying our hardest to secure atleast three players of this caliber nice and early to make a massive statement of intent.

The board will have learnt from last summer.

Begovic, ogbonna I hope not those 2 in fact i know not those 2

Begovic to aggresively challenge Hart's position.
Ogbonna as a youthful player to partner Nastasic after Vincent starts to decline.

At the end of the day it all comes down to the manager. Summer was shit but apart from De Jong (Johnson was shite last season and is proving to be an average player like I said he was at Sunderland) we didn't weaken the squad you could argue it was strengthened with Savic who cost us a lot of points last season being replaced with Nastasic. I can count on one hand the amount of decent performances we have put in this season and then when you factor in the CL and league cup it just isn't good enough for a squad which contains the likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero, yaya toure etc. IMO if Mancini is replaced with Mourinho this season will be beneficial in the long term Im just hoping the owners will do so.

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm --

Mike D said:
Mancini was not backed in the summer by the owners. The 2 players that he desperatly wanted RVP and Hazard he was told by Marwood he couldn't have. Instead we brought the inept Sinclair, Garcia and Nastisic. The latter being the only man truly up to the job.

It was a fine margin that we won the league by last season this seasons the way we are playing its looking like a country mile that we are gonna lose it by this. When you look at the the rags there squad is far inferior to what we have but they have someone who turn the likes of Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck and Zindiene Cleverly into half descent players and we don't right now. I don't see the the point in sitting pointing the finger at who is to blame and talking about sacking people. Lets just go out there win as many games as possible and try and at least salvage something from what there is left.
We did all we could for Hazard though but he chose Chelsea over us and people really have to stop going on about us signing RVP get over it, Mancini has bought three big named strikers in his three years with us and two of them he seemed to have no idea how to fit them in to a system and you expect the owners to trust him with more money for another?

We won't win the league because we haven't been good enough and there is a better team out there than us. Simple as that.

Ducado said:
And there are not a 1001 other threads this could not have gone on?

you're the mod Ducado.. merge it bud.

CapeVerde said:
We won't win the league because we haven't been good enough and there is a better team out there than us. Simple as that.

We're alot better than them. We've just had an off year.
This happens to elite clubs everynow and then...

This summer will see us get things right. And this time next year, the table will reflect the true quality of the squads.

Us top, Chelsea second, Rags third.

We've learnt the importance of building on success, and won't make mistakes like this again.

Sinclair was bought solely to fill the void left by Johnson's departure, and that's fair enough, but it's pretty bloody obvious to me that it was a panic buy. I think it's the same story with Garcia as well. We all know that he wasn't Mancini's first choice for that role but for one reason or another funds were limited and Mancini had to make do with what he resources he had.

Marwood (or whoever else was involved) didn't give full backing to the manager and as a result Mancini is being made to pay.

Sam. said:
Sinclair was bought solely to fill the void left by Johnson's departure, and that's fair enough, but it's pretty bloody obvious to me that it was a panic buy. I think it's the same story with Garcia as well. We all know that he wasn't Mancini's first choice for that role but for one reason or another funds were limited and Mancini had to make do with what he resources he had.

Marwood (or whoever else was involved) didn't give full backing to the manager and as a result Mancini is being made to pay.

there is another perspective the mancini marwood business ie some of the players that Booby wanted simply didn't want to come because of his stubborn streak and the circus that surrounds city it got pretty toxic during the summer and you have to ask would you throw your lot in with us? Bobby wouldn't guarantee they would play as RVP does for MU so I think its now where near as simple to blame Marwood

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Madrid.

That's where this season was written. The psychological blow that landed has never been shaken off by some of the players who've only tasted success in the last couple of seasons. Their confidence has been shown to be considerably less robust than their egos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.